Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist
When you are seeking a Manhattan cosmetic dentist for cosmetic dentistry, restorative dentistry, or general dentistry, Sachar Dental is the comprehensive, full-service dental practice of choice.
Why You Should Visit a Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist
Keeping up with twice-daily brushing and once-daily flossing at home is a huge accomplishment, and it will do wonders for the health of your teeth. But it’s easy to take your oral health for granted. It’s critical to visit a Manhattan cosmetic dentist for regular professional teeth cleanings and dental exams.
While your saliva does an important job of keeping some bacteria at bay, and drinking water is certainly good for your mouth, these efforts combined with daily at-home preventive care are not enough to keep your teeth and mouth healthy. Visiting your Manhattan dentist every six months ensures that you are:
- Having plaque and tartar scraped away from your teeth and gums before they are able to damage the enamel or cause deep problems.
- Getting x-rays to determine if any cavities or other oral health problems are lurking under the surface.
- Undergoing an exam to determine if early stages of gum disease are present.
- Being examined for signs of oral cancer.
- Getting the proper repairs for your aging, cracked, broken, or damaged teeth.
- Maintaining good oral health to the benefit of your overall health and wellness.
Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist Provides Multiple Oral Health Services
As a comprehensive Manhattan cosmetic dental practice, Sachar Dental offers the following services to its patients:
- Cosmetic Dentistry: Cosmetic dentistry procedures are elective, but they are life-altering, in a good way. Whether opting for dental porcelain veneers or resin veneers or teeth whitening, tooth-colored fillings or a smile makeover, these treatments create white, straight, stunning new smiles that make people look younger, healthier, and happier. It’s almost important to know that the tooth-colored fillings, bondings, sealants, and night guards offered by Sachar Dental are all BPA free.
- General Dentistry: Every member of your family is eligible for dental care at our Manhattan dental office. We are prepared to treat every patient’s unique needs, concerns, and questions. Proper preventive care – a professional dental cleaning and exam every six months – helps each patient maintain strong teeth and gums and keeps gum disease and other oral health problems at bay.
- Orthodontics: Whether you are interested in Invisalign or clear braces, Sachar Dental offers both orthodontic services. Each orthodontic patient’s needs will differ, and a consultation with this Manhattan dentist will ensure that you receive the proper care when undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Restorative Dentistry: Broken, chipped, cracked, or missing teeth can happen to anyone at any age, whether by accident, bad habit, or as a result of gum disease. Restorative dentistry procedures like dental implants and porcelain crowns make it possible for your smile to be whole and attractive again.
A Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist Visit: What to Expect
If you are visiting your Manhattan cosmetic dentist for preventive treatment including a professional cleaning and dental exam, you can expect efficient, quality, gentle care. Every visit to the dentist is an important visit, especially bi-annual visits.
There are times, of course, when you must visit the dentist to tend to a problem that has developed with your oral health. Whether it’s a broken or cracked tooth, an accident that has dislodged a tooth, or serious tooth pain, your visit will include a thorough exam by the dentist and suggested treatment plans. There is often more than one option for treatment, whether cosmetic dentistry or restorative dentistry is what you’re seeking.
Then, of course, you will make an appointment to see your Manhattan cosmetic dentist because you simply want to improve the appearance of your teeth. But even cosmetic alterations benefit your overall health and wellness. Teeth that look and function properly allow you to eat better and clean your teeth more thoroughly.
What’s best for your oral health is something you will discuss with your Manhattan cosmetic dentist until you settle on the ideal recommendation for your budget and needs. For example, if tooth bonding is your treatment of choice, there is a discussion to be had about whether tooth bonding, porcelain or resin veneers, or porcelain crowns are the best option.
Cost of Visiting a Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist
Sachar Dental is a Manhattan cosmetic dentist that offers affordable care for your smile. We are in network with or accept most insurance plans, and we will process your claim to ensure that you receive your full benefits. Depending on the type of dental insurance plan you have, it may cover two cleanings and exams annually and one set of x-rays annually for each member of your family enrolled in the plan. There is typically a deductible for restorative dentistry procedures, while cosmetic dentistry procedures are usually paid out of pocket.
Because some dental procedures can be costly depending on your needs, we offer several payment options from which to choose including:
- Credit card
- Personal check
- Financial services
- Credit lines
We are pleased to offer CareCredit, which allows you to begin treatment immediately and then pay for your dental services over time with low monthly payments that suit your budget. CareCredit is a credit card that is used exclusively for healthcare services, including dentistry. There are no up-front costs or pre-payment penalties and the card covers dental treatments that are not commonly covered by insurance. Lending Club is also an option, and we offer financing directly through our office. These plans are interest-free and paid in flexible monthly installments. Discounts are offered for payment made prior to services.
Who Needs to Go to a Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist?
Everyone who lives in New York City should see a Manhattan cosmetic dentist, though needs may vary from age to age.
- Teens: Your tweens and teens may have better things to do that care properly for their teeth or eat the best foods for their health, which is why it is critical to maintain their preventive care appointments. This is also the age when orthodontic treatment is typically begun and your child will need to visit their Manhattan dentist regularly for check-ups once clear braces or Invisalign treatment has begun.
- Young Adults: Being in college or just graduating from college isn’t always an especially lucrative time in a young adult’s life, but dental care is important at every stage of life. Neglecting your oral health at this age can set you up for an adulthood of serious oral health complications and needs, like dental crowns, dental implants, or dentures.
- Adults: Are you letting your oral health fall to the wayside because you’re concentrating so much on the needs of your children and family? It’s just as important for you to keep up with your professional cleanings and exams, and you must absolutely visit your Manhattan cosmetic dentist if you have tooth pain or a broken or cracked tooth before these problems get out of control and cause greater damage.
- Seniors: When you reach a certain age, your dental health can begin failing. Even if you’ve taken amazing care of your teeth throughout your life, age can do a number on enamel and leave behind stains, breaks, chips, and more. But no one is ever too old for a smile makeover or proper oral health care. Regular visits to your Manhattan cosmetic dentist also ensure that you’re being watched for signs of oral cancer and gum disease.
Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist Hours of Operation
As a cosmetic dental practice in the busy city of Manhattan, Sachar Dental aims to make appointment times as convenient as possible for every patient. Open four days a week and into the evening, Sachar Dental maintains office hours as follows:
- Monday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Tuesday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Wednesday 9 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Thursday 10 a.m. – 7 p.m.
- Friday – Closed
Where Is Sachar Dental Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist Located?
Sachar Dental is located at 20 East 46th Street, Suite 1301, New York, NY 10017. Our phone number is (212) 752-1163.
We are conveniently located in Midtown Manhattan, just a few blocks from Bryant Park, Rockefeller Center, and Grand Central Station.
Visiting a Manhattan Cosmetic Dentist? Be in the Know About the Most Popular Borough
Manhattan is one of the five boroughs of New York City, along with The Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens, and Staten Island. Geographically the smallest, Manhattan is also the most densely populated and home to most of New York City’s skyscrapers and major landmarks, which house financial conglomerates, a booming entertainment and communications industry, cultural meccas, multinational corporations, well-known universities, hotels, apartments, restaurants, stores, and so much more.
Manhattan is divided into Lower, Midtown, and Uptown regions. Sachar Dental is a Manhattan cosmetic dentistry practice located in Midtown. Uptown is where visitors will find Central Park, the Upper East Side, the Upper West Side, and Harlem. Midtown is the center of Manhattan and is home to the Empire State Building, Times Square, the New York Public Library, Madison Square Garden, Fifth Avenue, Rockefeller Center, the United Nations Headquarters, and Grand Central Station. Lower Manhattan is anchored by Wall Street.
From Greenwich Village to Chelsea, from the Meatpacking District to the Garment District, from New York University to Columbia, from the Brooklyn Bridge to Chinatown, Manhattan is one of the greatest cities in the world. There is always an opportunity to dine, shop, dance, listen, watch, and work in the greater borough of Manhattan.
Ready to make your trip to a Midtown Manhattan dentist? Choose Dr. Sandip Sachar or Dr. Katherine Wong, general dentists, cosmetic dentists, and Certified Invisalign Providers at Sachar Dental. Or make your appointment with Dr. John Osterman, dental specialist, prosthodontist, and implantologist.