How Much Does Invisalign Cost?
Invisalign cost is in reach of every ideal Invisalign candidate. Braces are an investment in time, energy, responsibility, and, of course, money. But paying for orthodontics for your teeth or your teen’s teeth is well worth it. Aligning your smile comes with more benefits than just straight teeth. You will have teeth that are easier to clean, reducing the chances of developing cavities or other oral health problems, and digestive health will improve because you are able to chew your food better. Plus, straight teeth are a massive contributor to healthy self-esteem.
Invisalign Prices in Midtown
Every dentist will have their own pricing sheet for Invisalign that will be impacted by your geographic location, your dentist’s level of experience, the complexity of your case and the following customization needs, the length of your Invisalign treatment, and whether or not you have orthodontic insurance coverage.
In general, Invisalign cost is comparable to that of traditional metal braces and typically ranges between $3,000 and $8,000. Your Manhattan cosmetic dentist will determine your specific Invisalign needs at your initial meeting about this treatment so you will know upfront what your costs are likely to be.
Paying for Invisalign Treatment
There are multiple ways to pay for your Invisalign treatment, though they options will vary from one Manhattan dentist to another and may include:
- Insurance: Depending on the type of dental insurance plan you have, the plan may cover a portion of Invisalign treatment just like it would cover orthodontic treatment for traditional metal braces.
- Flexible Spending Account: If you have a flexible spending account (FSA), these pretax funds can be applied toward your Invisalign treatment and you can then apply for FSA reimbursement.
- Cash or Personal Check: If you have the means to pay for Invisalign right out of your pocket, we accept cash or personal check for treatment.
- Credit Card: Patients who have a no-interest or rewards credit card often find it beneficial to pay for their Invisalign treatment with a credit card. In some cases, discounts are offered for payment made prior to the start of Invisalign treatement.
- Payment Plans: Monthly payment plans through financial outfits like CareCredit and Lending Club make it possible to begin treatment immediately and pay for Invisalign over time with low monthly payments. Financing is also available directly through our office and payable in flexible monthly installments.
Is Invisalign Cost Worth it?
Invisalign is absolutely worth the price it costs to align your teeth. A smile that is in alignment is not only better functioning than a crooked smile, it is fun to show off. And, teeth that are straight are healthier and less likely to break down. While the cost of orthodontic treatment may seem daunting at first, this is an investment that will pay you back tenfold, protecting you from the need for other types of cosmetic or restorative dentistry in the future.
If the invisalign cost is a concern for you, discuss payment options with your Manhattan dentist. At Sachar Dental, our support staff is supremely knowledgeable about all forms of payment for orthodontic, cosmetic dentistry, and restorative dentistry options. Make your appointment with Dr. Sandip Sachar or Dr. Katherine Wong to find out what your Invisalign treatment will involve, both cost-wise and treatment-wise.