Its important to know the cost of porcelain veneers. An investment in cosmetic dentistry is an investment in your appearance, confidence, and self-worth. With porcelain veneers you can reinvigorate your look, supercharge your resume, and make yourself more attractive to potential love matches. Plus, you’ll simply feel better about yourself when you know your teeth and smile look good, a fact that serves as an advantage in all areas of your life.
The Versatility of Porcelain Veneers
Porcelain veneers usually live at the higher end of the cost spectrum when it comes to cosmetic dentistry treatments. Keep in mind that while veneers may “only” be one procedure, they are able to correct a host of undesirable dental issues at one time, from discoloration to chips and cracks, from misalignment to short teeth. Opting for veneers can make you look younger, smarter, healthier, wealthier, and happier all at once.
Factors That Impact the Cost of Porcelain Veneers
The Manhattan cosmetic dentist you choose to complete your porcelain veneer procedure will make all the difference in the final outcome of your smile makeover. It takes years of experience to hone the fine skills and artistry required to customize veneers to every patient’s unique needs. Color, shape, size, and translucency must all be taken into account, and your Midtown dentist’s level of expertise will impact just how good and how natural your smile looks. Don’t hesitate to ask your dentist about their level of experience in placing veneers.
Typically, porcelain veneers cost between $1,500 and $2,500 per tooth, but the price could be higher or lower depending on a variety of factors, including:
- The experience of the dentist performing the porcelain veneers procedure
- The number of porcelain veneers your receive
- The material used to construct your porcelain veneers
- Whether your veneers are created on-site or at an off-site dental lab
- Your geographic area
- Your dentist’s level of skill and expertise.
Why Porcelain Veneers Are Worth the Price
A porcelain veneer can last for 15 years or longer, especially if you take good care of your teeth and veneers by flossing daily, brushing twice a day, and keeping up with twice annual visits to your dentist. Veneers are customized to suit each patient and continually provide dividends on your investment by being:
- Durable: Porcelain veneers are constructed of durable, strong ceramic. The forces exerted on your teeth while biting, chewing, and speaking will not harm your veneers.
- Stain resistant: One of the biggest complaints when it comes to teeth is discoloration. Whether your tooth stains were caused by nicotine, high-staining foods, or a love for coffee or cola, porcelain veneers can cover up any yellow and brown. Plus, veneers are resistant to new stains. White smile forever!
- Versatile: Whatever your smile complaints, porcelain veneers can help fix them, from cracks to gaps to oddly shaped teeth. You don’t have to get several cosmetic dentistry treatments at once – porcelain veneers corrects all the problems at one time.
- Natural: When done carefully and with the practiced hand of a trained, experienced cosmetic dentist, porcelain veneers will look like natural teeth in size, shape, color, and translucency. No one ever needs to know you weren’t born with a perfect smile.
Making Porcelain Veneers Affordable
Because they are typically considered an elective cosmetic dentistry treatment, porcelain veneers are not always covered by dental insurance. That does not mean, however, that you will be unable to enjoy the benefits of this procedure. Various financing options are available through our Midtown dental office so that you can afford porcelain veneers, including:
- Care Credit
- American Express
- Lending Club
Care Credit in particular comes with a fixed low annual interest rate without fees or prepayment penalties and can be paid in flexible monthly installments. Discounts are offered for payments that are made prior to service. At our Manhattan cosmetic dentist practice, it’s our goal to suit your budget and financial needs so that you can choose from various ways to pay for your dental treatments.
Say Yes to Manhattam Porcelain Veneers
Make your appointment with Manhattan dentist Dr. Sandip Sachar or Dr. Katherine Wong to discuss your eligibility and cost of porcelain veneers and to get an accurate estimate of what this treatment would cost for your smile.